National Delurking Week is almost over!
It’s the last day of National Delurking Week where blog readers are encouraged to reveal themselves – and a little about themselves – to the blog authors and other readers!
To celebrate, I’ll take a leaf out of my fellow Metroblogger Annika Barranti‘s book and ask Metroblogging Auckland readers to share a little bit about themselves. You may share whatever you like, but here’s a few things to get you started:
* Do you live in Auckland?
* If yes, what district do you live or work in?
* If no, where do you live?
* Are you from Auckland originally or have you, like me, relocated here?
* What is your favourite aspect of living or working in Auckland?
* What one thing would you change about Auckland if you could?
As we’re one of the youngest cities in the Metroblogging network, it would be great to hear from the folks who have found us and learn what they like or dislike. Please leave a comment below or drop me a line with your opinions or suggestions. On the other hand, if you think we’re getting it all wrong and would like to redress the balance, why not join us as an author and get your voice heard across our global network?